Order Payment Policy
Since we are creating custom products for you, regular orders placed in person, over the phone or through the website require full payment prior to processing.
Customers who have approved accounts with Plain Insane Graphix, orders require a 30% deposit with the remainder on Net 30 terms after delivery of products.
- Only Items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may be returned.
- No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
- We do not accept items that have noticeable wear or makeup stains.
- Returns must also comply with our user agreement.
- Our products are custom made for you, so we do not refund or exchange due to change of mind, errors in approved proofs, shipping or stock delays, or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. # Note: sizing measurements online are within +-2cm, anything outside of this is faulty.
Plain Insane Graphix reserves the right to change the requested printing method in order to provide the best product to suit customer artwork and fabric of the product ordered.
We pride ourselves in quality printing on quality products, however, In the unlikely event you’re unhappy with your product please follow these instructions to lodge return/refund claim:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with;
- The date of your purchase
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it.
Once received we will look into it and will try our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Delivery Time Frames
We guarantee our processing and printing timeframes on our orders, but in the event, there is an error due to the delivery provider (USPS, UPS, etc.), we cannot take responsibility for the delay, but we can refund your shipping costs in full. Plain Insane Graphix standard shipping time is 5-7 business days. We are not held responsible for any technical problems or freight carrier delays on deliveries of goods. Plain Insane Graphix provides tracking numbers on all purchases. Once Plain Insane Graphix has shipped your item, we are not liable for any loss or damage of goods in transit from any delivery service such as USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
At this time, we do not ship outside the United States. If your order is a rush order and your location is rural or not covered by the delivery provider, then we cannot take responsibility for shipping timeframes.
Local – Pickup Orders
If designated “Pick Up” orders are not picked up or we have not received alternative delivery instructions after 14 days of production, we reserve the right to discard the product(s) in any manner we see fit, without refund or recourse from the customer.
Care & Washing Instructions for Apparel
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade
Garments should not shrink if the correct washing guidelines on the t-shirt labels are followed; if you believe the garment was washed correctly please send us an email following our return instructions.
Online orders or orders where you upload your own artwork
Plain Insane Graphix takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Mistakes that the client has approved after being sent a proof
- If the artwork you as a client upload is low quality and results in a poor print
- 10% difference in design printing colors & size
- 10% difference in the actual garment colors
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size. (Please use our size guide for measurements or email us for advice).
- Garment shrinkage in the wash
- Courier delivery timeframes
Plain Insane Graphix is not responsible for checking or modifying your artwork if you upload it directly to the site; to make changes such as; color changes, background removal, or design work.
Proof Approval Disclaimer
Verbal agreement, payment of an invoice, or emailing a reply with approval constitutes the authority to proceed. Clients are requested to check the order proof thoroughly before approving. We have taken the utmost care creating your artwork, however are not liable for client error. Due to the production process, colors, position, size & scale are indicative only. Artwork & concepts provided/created by Plain Insane Graphix remain the property of the Plain Insane Graphix. They must not be adapted or communicated to third parties or in any way used without our expressed permission.
Products, sizes, colors, printing techniques for online & offline orders
We order blank clothing, garments, and goods from our distributors, and then customize these items with printing and embroidery. All sizes and colors shown on our website are not under our control, and we can't be held liable for color variations out of screen colors to real product colors, nor can we be held responsible for sizing problems. We do our best with our Quality Controls to handle those rare problems.
We highly recommend ordering samples to ensure any size and color problems aren't encountered. Please also note that, if a specific color or size is not available for your order, we may swap the garment or product for an alternative, but similar style, color and/or size, in order to fulfill your order. All Online Printed Apparel Orders will be processed with DTG or Silk Screen, whatever is deemed suitable to your order by our printing team. By accepting our terms and conditions, you understand, accept, and agree to any change that we make in the fulfillment of your order, without the rights of refund.